- This event has passed.
Cooking with Coya – Class 2 : Italian Made Easy
October 3 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM$40
Do you love Italian cuisine but think it’s intimidating to prepare? Let Cooking with Coya help you
Coya will show you how to prepare two delicious Italian dishes. Chicken Piccata (Thin, skinless,
boneless chicken breasts, in a white wine and lemon caper sauce) and Linguine and Clams!!
In this demonstration class you will learn:
● How to easily prepare Chicken Piccata, pasta and asparagus
● How to easily prepare delicious Linguine and Fresh clams
● A printed recipe or each prepared dish
● The opportunity to taste each prepared dish
● A raffle ticket. The winner will win a package to take home that contains all of the
ingredients to prepare your own fresh clams and pasta at home!
Instructor: Lyncoya Ilion
Lyncoya is the creator of the Facebook page Cooking with Coya. Lyncoya has also been an
active member of the Facebook Group Milwaukee Foodies. After posting many delicious home
cooked meals in the Milwaukee Foodie Group, she decided to create a group of her own where
the following grew rather quickly.