- This event has passed.
Cooking with Coya – Class 4: Asian At Home!
October 17 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM$50
Preparing Asian cuisine isn’t as difficult as you think!
Coya will show you how to prepare egg foo yung, fried rice, and spicy szechuan dumplings.
In this demonstration class you will learn:
- How to prepare the popular Asian dish, egg foo yung
- How to prepare delicious fried rice
- How to prepare spicy szechuan pork dumplings
- How to prepare a delicious spicy Asian chili oil
- A printed recipe or each prepared dish
- The opportunity to taste each prepared dish
- A raffle ticket. The winner will win a jar of Asian chili oil to take home to use to prepare delicious dishes at home for your family.
Instructor: Lyncoya Ilion
Lyncoya is the creator of the Facebook page Cooking with Coya. Lyncoya has also been an active member of the Facebook Group Milwaukee Foodies. After posting many delicious home cooked meals in the Milwaukee Foodie Group, she decided to create a group of her own where the following grew rather quickly