Cooking With Coya – Class 7: Tamales
December 5 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM$50
Who doesn’t love a delicious tamale? They’re delicious, but very intimidating to make. Let
Cooking with Coya help you with that!
Coya will show you how to prepare tamales and arroz con gandules in your pressure cooker!
In this demonstration class you will learn:
● How to make homemade masa
● How to make delicious beef AND chicken fillings for tamales
● How to properly roll tamales
● How to make Coya’s delicious red sauce/salsa
● How to make Coya’s popular homemade salsa verde
● How to make arroz con gandules in your pressure cooker
● A printed recipe for each prepared dish
● The opportunity to taste each prepared dish
● A raffle ticket – The winner will get a dozen tamales to take home for your household to
Instructor: Lyncoya Ilion
Lyncoya is the creator of the Facebook page Cooking with Coya. Lyncoya has also been an
active member of the Facebook Group Milwaukee Foodies. After posting many delicious home
cooked meals in the Milwaukee Foodie Group, she decided to create a group of her own where
the following grew rather quickly.