FREE Cocoa Bar Presented by Gathering on the Green
January 31 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Traditions on the Green with Gathering on the Green will continue this January with National Hot Cocoa Day – January 31st! Stop by on your way to the ski hill, sledding hill, or a walk with your dog. We’ll have a FREE fully stocked Hot Cocoa Bar ready for you to create your best “mug” of cocoa ever, while being entertained by local youth musicians on our new stage!
If you have time to stay and hang out, socially distanced of course, Glaze will be offering an optional Paint-Your-Own-Mug activity in the Mezzanine. Register for this event with the link below. By registering you can reserve a table for Hot Cocoa and decide if you want to add the Paint-Your-Own-Mug activity. This helps us plan for how many visitors will be coming each hour to meet social-distance protocols in the Mezzanine. https://us.partywirks.com/storefront/book_package/show_packages/glaze_pottery/126/1723
This tradition will be inside the Mequon Public Market upstairs in the mezzanine.
Registration will include the following:
- Hot Cocoa Bar – FREE
- Cups to Go
- All the toppings and mix-ins for an awesome cup of cocoa
- Select libation mix-ins for those 21 & older
- Individual snack to enjoy at the Market or on the road
- All prepared with the help of our own Hot Cocoa Barista
- Optional: Glaze Paint-Your-Own-Mug Event – $20 Per Mug
- Mug for purchase
- Glaze pots and brushes
- Design and directions for your own mug!
- To-Go kits will also be available to complete at home
- Live Music – FREE
- Entertainment and showcasing the talents of our community
- Musician line up will be announced soon!
Presented by Gathering on the Green
Traditions are a part of families and cultures across the globe. Gathering on the Green is proud to be part of the culture of the Mequon-Thiensville community. Join us in 2021 as we create new traditions and embrace established ones throughout the new year.