- This event has passed.
Luscious Littles: The Art of Petite Floral Design
September 17 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM$85
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Fundamentals of flower care and handling
- Three types of floral design catered to small vessels
- Hand tied arrangements
- Gridded design
- The art of single bloom
- The workshop will be a combination of demo and hands on
- Three gorgeous petite vessels to create your own floral masterpieces (vessel value over $35)
- All supplies needed, plus special surprise gifts to take home
- Experiment with beautiful blooms
- Our industry-leading floral training, of course!
Instructor: Pam Borgardt
Pam Borgardt has been an active member in the floral industry for over 35 years. She began her floral journey “selling produce and flowers from a stand on the family farm” and then spent many years as the Lead Designer at Milaegers of Racine. Along the way she has been a featured instructional designer on the national design circuit (traveling the country to teach florists new techniques), captained the design team for holiday decorations at the Wisconsin Governor’s Mansion, and was a design team member for the National AIFD Symposium in Las Vegas. Pam is lead buyer at Rojahn & Malaney Wholesale Floral Company, and has recently joined La Terre as our lead workshop instructor. We feel so lucky to welcome her here.