Does The Mequon Public Market have gift cards?
– All gift cards will need to be purchased directly from our individual vendors.
What are The Market’s hours?
– The Mequon Public Market: Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 8pm Friday – Saturday: 11am – 9pm
Who do I talk to regarding a lost item?
– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for lost items; or contact our vendors directly. All vendor contact info can be found under the “Vendor” tab or “Contact” tab.
What is The Mequon Public Market’s office hours?
– The Mequon Public Market’s office is located inside the Spur 16 Clubhouse. All emails will be answered Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 10am to 4pm.
Who do I contact about hosting an event or reserving event space?
– Please email email@example.com for all inquiries.
How do I place a to-go order for St. Paul Fish Company?
– Please call St. Paul Fish Company directly at (262) 200-9909.
Are we able to dine in?
– Yes, all restaurants are offering dine in seating. The Mequon Public Market also offers an upstairs mezzanine, and an outdoor patio with a fireplace.
Join Our Mailing List Today!
Stay in touch with newly posted events, new vendor openings, special offers, seasonal activities, and everything else.