Does The Mequon Public Market have gift cards?
– All gift cards will need to be purchased directly from our individual vendors.
What are The Market’s hours?
– The Mequon Public Market: Monday – Sunday 11am to 8pm
– Anodyne: Sunday – Thursday 8am to 3pm; Friday and Saturday 8am to 7pm
Who do I talk to regarding a lost item?
– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for lost items; or contact our vendors directly. All vendor contact info can be found under the “Vendor” tab or “Contact” tab.
What is The Mequon Public Market’s office hours?
– The Mequon Public Market’s office is located inside the Spur 16 Clubhouse. All phone calls and emails will be answered Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 10am to 4pm.
Who do I contact about hosting an event or reserving event space?
– Please email email@example.com for all inquiries.
How do I place a to-go order for St. Paul Fish Company?
– Please call St. Paul Fish Company directly at (262) 200-9909.
Are we able to dine in?
– Yes, all restaurants are offering dine in seating. The Mequon Public Market also offers an upstairs mezzanine, and an outdoor patio with a fireplace.
Join Our Mailing List Today!
Stay in touch with newly posted events, new vendor openings, special offers, seasonal activities, and everything else.